How To Use Ben Wa Balls
The ben wa balls are a great relief for female discomforts such as numbness, urinary incontinence, vaginal tearing, vaginal pain, dysmenorrhea, among many other things. It also strengthens muscles genitals of women and alleviates many complaints after a natural birth. If you think want to know how ben wa balls are used, here you can see how to use ben wa balls.
Instructions for How To Use Ben Wa Balls
- If a beginner, it is best to start using the ben wa balls with less weight. Having no experience with ben wa balls, you’d better go increasing the weight of them little by little, so in this way your pelvic floor going clutching strength, so do not despair.
- The most important thing to try for those who start using ben wa balls is hygiene. Wash your hands before and after introducing them.
- Also washes the balls even if they are new. In pharmacies sell specialized products for such actions, control the PH level while maintaining the free balls of infections.
- With water lubricates the base of the ball that you will introduce your vagina. Do it at your own pace do not try to be sharp if you feel hurt or uncomfortable. Do it in the position you more comfortable. Enter your balls into your vagina until they pass behind the pelvic muscle. These balls must be beyond where the vaginal muscle is.
- Then stand up, you will feel like ben wa balls begin to descend, you contract the muscle to not come out of your vagina, so you are exercising and stimulating your vaginal muscle.
- These workouts should make every day, twice a day for 15 minutes each time. In a day you will have done 30 minutes of exercise with the pelvic floor.
- The results of this exercise are very effective, between 2 and 3 months begin to notice the result, so it is important that you do when at least 2 times a day.
What do you need for How To Use Ben Wa Balls?
- Ben wa balls
- Water-based vaginal lubricant
Tips for How To Use Ben Wa Balls
- Wash yourself well the hands before and after using the ben wa balls.
- Bathe daily to prevent future infections. It is important that women take showers daily using soap with PH control to take care of your genital area.
- Washing the Ben Wa balls before and after using them with products specialized for enter in your vagina.
- Never use soap common to clean your area intimate or could have dryness and infections.