How to cure sore throat
Sore throat is a disease that we feel a sense of pain and dryness.
When it starts to get cold, the body can suffer a small drop in the defenses to be in contact with the cold, so it may appear the sore throat.
Although you can live with sore throat, if it is not treated in time it could evolve and become agmidalitis, or fever. If the agmidalitis is severe, may require removal of the tonsils operation.
Luckily, there are home remedies to relieve and cure sore throat. You pay attention because we’re going to explain, step by step, how to cure sore throat.
What do you need for How to cure sore throat?
- A lemon.
- Sodium bicarbonate.
- Herbal teas.
Instructions for How to cure sore throat
- Use a scarf: when it’s cold on the street and we have a throat infection, we must cover it so that the infection does not worsen. The best option is to use a scarf. Keep warm throat will help us to improve ourselves.
- Gargling with lemon juice: the lemon juice is a natural disinfectant that we serve to fight the pain of throat. Fill a glass of squeezed lemon and get some gargle. Repeat the process 3 times a day and soon you will notice how the pain goes down. You can choose to add a teaspoon of honey. In this way you can benefit from the medicinal properties of honey.
- Mint Candy: take mint candies can help relieve inflammation and sore throat. You can also take eucalyptus or peppermint candies. Although candy does not heal the throat, they serve to alleviate the pain.
- Garlic: Garlic serves for everything. Take a raw garlic clove before each meal and soon you will notice as the antibiotic effect of garlic you cure sore throat.
- Herbal teas: herbal teas are a remedy for sore throat. I like to drinkg herbal teas, like Chamomile or Mint, because I feel how decreases the pain of throat and I notice a general improvement. It takes 2 infusions per day, one in the morning and again before you go to sleep.
- Bicarbonate: bicarbonate is a very good remedy for inflamed throat, the reason is that sometimes the inflammation is due to an excess of acid in the diet. It takes a couple of tablespoons of bicarbonate with meals. You can also garglig with water and bicarbonate in the same way as with honey and lemon juice.
- Goes to the doctor: it is best to always go to the doctor, this way to prevent worse. Your doctor may prescribe you some type of treatment that you cure.
Tips for How to cure sore throat
Prevention: If you don´t want to have inflamed throat you can prevent it. So follow these tips:
- Don´t take cold: It is hard when it’s cold, you cover yourself with whatever you have when you getting out into the street. Beware when it seems that it’s gonna be hot but then you go to the street and makes cold. Also be careful when you are doing sport by the sudden change in temperature.
- Fitness and food: when you eat well, the body’s defenses to be more alert against infectious microorganisms. Avoid excessively acidic food and the sugar.
- Avoids sedentariness: the more time you are in the street less you get sick because the defenses are strengthened. So, go the street and don’t be all day on the couch.
- Do not shout too: shout can become inflamed throat. Although it is not infectious it is just as annoying and can cause hoarseness.